- Registered with the National Council of Jewellery Valuers (NCJV) (Q193), an industry body that promotes and maintains the highest professional standards for
jewelleryvaluation in Australia.
- FGA, Fellow of the Gemmological Association of Great Britain (GAGB)
- FGAA, Fellow of the Gemmological Association of Australia (GAA)
- Statement of Attainment in Gem and Jewellery Valuation (NCJV)
- Bachelor of Arts, Majoring in Jewellery & Silversmithing (Griffith University)
- Diploma of Diamond Technology (GAA)
- Certificates in Diamond Grading and Advanced Diamond Grading (GAA)
- Workshop in synthetic, imitation, treated and fancy
colourdiamonds (HRD) Antwerp
- Workshops on Identifying and Pricing treated corundum, emeralds and cultured pearls;
ColouredStone Grading and Pricing using the 'World of Colour' system (Gemworld International)
Megan has 12 years experience valuing
She is a published author of numerous gemmological & valuing articles for industry publications such as Gemworld International and The NCJV Valuer. She is a regular contributor to Jeweller Magazine.
To remain a registered NCJV valuer, Megan participates in ongoing education, attends workshops and industry events and writes articles to ensure her skills are kept current.